Friday, July 8, 2011

Meditation On Experiencing My Original Loveful Nature

I sit in silence, letting my thoughts go away from the outer world... I
allow my mind to relax... to calm down... I focus my attention on the heart
of my being... My heart is like a sacred silent place where I can feel what
I really am... I am peaceful and light... a loving soul... strong...
secure... kind...

I have many virtues and qualities that I can share with others... Now my
attention is going towards the quality of love... I imagine love like a seed
in my heart waiting to awaken... grow... and blossom... like a rose... For
this, I only have to accept... believe... feel... that I am a soul full of
love... child of the Ocean of Love… a sparkling conscient star situated at
the center of the forehead… I am a spiritual rose flower... radiating the
spiritual fragrance of love…
Letting go of the past... letting go of expectations... fears... negative
feelings... forgiving... opening my heart... feeling that it is cleansed and
this energy of love is as pure as the clean water flowing from a waterfall.
Nothing and nobody have touched it... this is a love that asks for nothing
in exchange... the love of a clean heart is unselfish... free of ego and
expectations... It makes truth and sincerity grow... acceptance and
understanding... I open my heart completely to love... I inhale deeply... I
visualize my heart filling itself with this energy of pure love... I exhale
slowly... and I visualize radiating this light of love from the deepest part
of my heart towards the world... I am a beautiful soul of light radiating
peace and love... I am love... I love myself and accept myself and others...

No comments:

Post a Comment